2019 is proving to be one of the busiest years ever for K-Pop concerts in the States to date. Another act not unfamiliar to US fans is boy group ASTRO on their 2nd Astroad Tour. The group’s company Fantagio announced that the six-membered team will launch the tour in Taipei on March 16 and then head stateside to New York on March 19. They’ll be landing in cities across the country such as Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco before orbiting back to Asia for dates in Hong Kong and Bangkok.
Having debuted back in 2016 with “Hide & Seek,” Astro has seen a steady rise in popularity with hit releases of “Confession,” and “Crazy Sexy Cool.” With their recent comeback “All Night,” they are here to offer a sleeker side with more emphasis shown in their rap verses. Cohesive, trendy, and new? If you are a fan of ASTRO, don’t miss this chance to see them show a different side.
- Saturday, March 16 – Taipei, Taiwan (Taipei International Convention Center)
- Tuesday, March 19 – Newark, NJ (New Jersey Performing Arts Center)
- Thursday, March 21 – Dallas, TX (Verizon Theatre)
- Sunday. March 24 – Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood Palladium)
- Tuesday, March 26 – San Francisco (The Warfield)
- Saturday, March 30 – Hong Kong, (Star Hall, KITEC)
- Saturday, April 27 – Bangkok, Thailand (BCC Hall – Central Plaza Lardprao)
Presented by KPOPME and Fantagio Music, the US leg of the tour will go onsale on Monday, February 25 at 3PM (local time). For more information please visit ASTRO.KPOPME.COM and follow KPOPME (@KPOPMEENT) on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the fastest updates!