After hitting you with back-to-back bangers that shot them up to the mainstream market, SIK-K will be heading on his 2019 ‘FL1P’ World Tour starting this April!
SIK-K has been an active member of the Korean underground hip-hop scene since 2013. His popularity grew following his appearance on hip-hop survival show, Show Me The Money 4, where he represented team AOMG and placed into the Top 12. Since then, SIK-K has signed with H1GHR MUSIC and released his first EP Flip in 2016. SIK-K featured alongside DPR Live, Punchnello, Owen Ovadoz, and Flowsik for “Eung Freestyle,” the viral hip-hop track that even made waves outside into the mainstream Western music scene. The rapper has collaborated with several other notable artists such as Crush, Jay Park, Mamamoo’s Wheein, and many more. Through this exposure, SIK-K has become a household name among hip-hop fanatics around the world and his popularity continues to soar to new heights.
Presented by Kohai and H1GHR MUSIC, the tour will be taking SIK-K to eight cities in the US, two cities in Canada, and two cities in Australia:
- April 4 – Seattle, WA (Neptune Theatre)
- April 5 – San Francisco, CA (Regency Ballroom)
- April 7 – Los Angeles, CA (The Novo)
- April 9 – Dallas, TX (Canton Hall)
- April 10 – Houston, TX (Warehouse Live)
- April 12 – Atlanta, GA (Center Stage Theater)
- April 14 – New York, NY (Playstation Theater)
- April 16 – Chicago, IL (Concord Music Hall)
- April 18 – Toronto, Canada (Danforth Music Hall)
- April 20 – Vancouver, Canada (Vogue Theatre)
- April 26 – Melbourne, Australia (Prince Bandroom)
- April 28 – Sydney, Australia (The Metro)
Tickets to 2019 ‘FL1P’ World Tour are available on the venue’s respective ticketing sites. More information on the tour can be found on https://kohai.live/sikk/.