CNBLUE will be playing their first UK concert in London on September 21. Ahead of their concert the record label transcribed an interview with the boys about how they feel performing in the UK for the first time. This is what they had to say.
1. Is this the first time you will be visiting the UK?
Yes, it’s very first time to visit UK.
2. What are you expecting from your UK fans?
Every time on the stage, we hope to enjoy the show with the audience. Same in UK.
3. What is you are most excited about doing a concert in the UK?
Meeting with UK fans for the first time itself is the most exciting part. Hope everyone can have fun there together.
5. How do you think audiences in the UK will respond to your music?
They may not sing along every songs, but we’ll try to communicate and interact with audience through music, the universal language.
So, hope everyone to have fun.
6. What do you think makes you different to other acts currently in the UK charts?
I think it might be the progression of Korean style melodic lines that gives some exotic impression.
8. Which bands have influenced you as musicians
Maroon5, Bon Jovi, Oasis, Jason Mraz, Rolling Stones, there are many musicians we are into.
10. Are you hoping to visit any UK landmarks or attractions whilst you are in England.
Tower Bridge is the one to visit.
Also, we would like to visit Abbey Road to fill up our fever for the Beatles.