After releasing consecutive chart-topping bops, solo artist Sunmi is ready to meet her international fans through her first ever world tour!
Sunmi was originally a member of the top K-Pop girl group, Wonder Girls, and with her solo debut “Full Moon – EP” which includes her all-time hit song “Full Moon,” “24 Hours” along with her ultimate hit song “Gashina,” she has become a best female solo artist. Sunmi also charted number three on Billboard World Digital Chart. Sunmi won awards ranging from “Best Dance Performance – Solo” to “Best Female Artist” proving her undeniable presence as one of the top female solo artist in today’s K-Pop market.
The ‘2019 SUNMI THE 1ST WORLD TOUR [WARNING]’ will be taking the solo artist across the globe to the following cities:
- February 24 – Seoul, South Korea (Yes24 Livehall)
- March 6 – San Francisco, CA, USA (The Regency Ballroom)
- March 7 – Los Angeles, CA, USA (The Fonda Theatre)
- March 10 – Seattle, WA, USA (SHOWBOX SoDo)
- March 11 – Vancouver, Canada (Vogue Theatre)
- March 13 – Calgary, Canada (Palace Theatre)
- March 15 – New York, NY, USA (The Townhall)
- March 16 – Toronto, Canada (Queen Elizabeth Theatre)
- March 18 – Washington, D.C., USA (Lincoln Theatre)
- April 13 – Hong Kong (KITEC Starhall)
- May 10 – Taipei, Taiwan (Taiwan University Sports Centre Level 1)
- May 23 – Tokyo, Japan (TSUTAYA O-East)
Presented by KPOPME and Makeus Entertainment, the US leg of the tour will go onsale on February 4, 2019 at 3PM (local time). For more information please visit SUNMI.KPOPME.COM and follow KPOPME (@KPOPMEENT) on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the fastest updates!