After a successful 2017 run, KARD is heading back to America with a full-fledged U.S. tour!
Presented by DSP Media and SubKulture Entertainment, the 2019 ‘WILD KARD TOUR in USA’ is heading to the States this October.
KARD (King, Ace, JokeR, & HiDden) is a co-ed group consisting of four members: J.Seph, B.M, Somin, and Jiwoo. The group released the first single for their trilogy pre-debut project, “KARD Project,” titled “Oh NaNa” featuring Heo Young-ji as a hidden member. Their second project single “Don’t Recall” was released in February 2017 followed by the release of their third single “RUMOR” in April 2017. The group made their first U.S. appearance through ‘2017 The 1st Tour “Wild KA.R.D“‘ fanmeet before making their official debut with the release of their first album ‘Hola Hola‘, which peaked at #3 on Billboard’s World Albums. Recently, the group made their comeback with their first ever digital single, “Bomb Bomb, marking the quartet’s fifth top 5 entry on Billboard and #3 on the World Albums chart.
- Friday, October 18 – Los Angeles, CA (La Mirada Theatre)
- Sunday, October 20 – Philadelphia, PA (Theatre of Living Arts)
- Wednesday, October 23 – Houston, TX (Cullen Performance Hall)
- Friday, October 25 – Chicago, IL (Patio Theater)
- Sunday, October 27 – Atlanta, GA (Buckhead Theatre)