Google will be hosting a free kpop concert in the US on May 21st, featuring an array of the biggest names in kpop.
MBC and Google’s YouTube will both be broadcasting the concert. The stars that are expected to perform are TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, Wonder Girls, KARA, BEAST, f(x), MBLAQ and SISTAR.
Previously the concert was only for Google employees but is now open to the general public.
The concert has been named the MBC “Korean Music Wave in Google” concert and is free but you will have to apply for tickets beforehand.
Doors will open at 5PM, 2 hours prior to the start of the concert.
WHERE: Shoreline Amphitheatre
1 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043
WHEN: May 21st; 7PM PDT
* This show will be free admission for all.
* One must have a ticket to enter.
* Limit of 4 tickets per request.
* There will be no reserved seating.
* Ticket holders will be given entry on a first-come-first served basis.
* Saving seats will not be permitted.
* Doors will open at 5:00pm, two hours before show time.
* Doors will close at 6:50pm, 10 minutes before show time.
* Taking photos, video filming, and recording are strictly prohibited. Only authorized staff will be permitted. Please do not be surprised even if there are strict security checks on cameras and recording devices at the time of entrance.
The concert shall be videotaped by the host for the purpose of TV broadcasting, internet distribution and/or making of DVDs. Audience members who are attending the concert are likely to be exposed to the recordings. By reading this notice and entering the venue with tickets, the audience is giving consent to the exposure.