The Korea Tourism Organization (LA) and KCON are teaming up together for an exciting new campaign to uplift unsung heroes who helped support others during the pandemic.
How were you impacted by the pandemic in the past year, and who was there to help you get through the hard times? During the next couple of weeks, people from all across the U.S. will be able to participate in the #DiscoverMyHero #DiscoverKorea campaign by nominating/tagging their personal hero who was there for them during the pandemic. It can be a friend, a family member, a coworker or even your favorite local restaurant owner who went out of their way to help them get through the tough year.
HOW TO ENTER
- Create an Instagram post and tag your hero. The post can be either a photo or a video format.
- Share your detailed story on the post (either in the caption or in the photo/video itself).
- Include the hashtags #DiscoverMyHero and #DiscoverKorea.
The campaign ends on Friday, August 6.
Among the many participants, 50 stories/nominations will be selected. Both the participant and the nominated hero will receive a specially created K-Beauty Kit valued at around $500. Three pairs of participants (participant and their nominated hero) will be invited to a studio in LA to receive a K-Beauty makeover, which will be documented on camera.
GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Official campaign post can be found HERE
- Entry open to all U.S. residents over 13 years old
- Winners will be notified by Instagram within five days of campaign closing
- If selected, you MUST respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected
OTHER INFORMATION AND OFFICIAL RULES CAN BE FOUND HERE