Following the announcement of additional shows in Newark and Los Angeles, Stray Kids released another round of new stops on the North American leg of their 2nd World Tour “MANIAC”!
In order to meet the high demand from their fans, the group announced an additional show in Seattle, WA at the Climate Pledge Arena followed by two new shows in Anaheim, CA at the Honda Center. Produced by Live Nation, the tour has expanded into a 12-city tour that kicks off on June 28 at Prudential Center followed by stops in Atlanta, Forth Worth, Los Angeles, and more. Check out the full tour schedule and onsale dates for the new stops, below:
- Tuesday, June 28 – Newark, NJ (Prudential Center) – SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, June 29 – Newark, NJ (Prudential Center) – SOLD OUT
- Friday, July 1 – Chicago, IL (United Center) – SOLD OUT
- Sunday, July 3 – Atlanta, GA (State Farm Arena) – SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, July 6 – Fort Worth, TX (Dickies Arena) – SOLD OUT
- Saturday, July 9 – Los Angeles, CA (Kia Forum) – SOLD OUT
- Sunday, July 10 – Los Angeles, CA (Kia Forum) – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, July 12 – Oakland, CA (Oakland Arena) – SOLD OUT
- Thursday, July 14 – Seattle, WA (Climate Pledge Arena) – SOLD OUT
- Friday, July 15 – Seattle, WA (Climate Pledge Arena) – ON SALE MAY 9 @ 3PM (local time)
- Tuesday, July 19 – Anaheim, CA (Honda Center) – ON SALE MAY 9 @ 3PM (local time)
- Wednesday, July 20 – Anaheim, CA (Honda Center) – ON SALE MAY 9 @ 3PM (local time)
To kick off the “MANIAC” tour, Stray Kids hosted three consecutive days of sold out shows on April 29, 30, and May 1 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul.
Meanwhile, Stray Kids’ latest EP, ODDINARY, reached #1 on the Billboard “200 Albums” chart where it stayed on the charts for three consecutive weeks. The EP went on to hit #1 on the Billboard “Artist 100” chart, cementing the group as global K-Pop icons.